We are excited to be hosting a Wedding Open House!
May 2, 2021
11:00am to 3:00pm
11126 Old Snohomish Monroe Road, Snohomish, WA
This event is free to attend, but advance registration will be required.
Due to COVID protocols, you must choose a time to visit to allow for socially distanced spacing, and your ticket includes you and up to 5 additional guests. Please make sure to bring a mask.
open house VENDORS:
GSquared Weddings Photography | photography
Della Terra Catering | catering
Cascara Coffee | mobile coffee bar
Delightful Decor | specialty decor rentals
Party on the Rocks | bartending
Luxury Restroom Trailers | restroom rentals
Puget Sound DJ | DJ/emcee
Just the Beginning Productions | videography
Kita’s Beautiful Life | health & beauty
Sheri’s Creative Cakes | baker
Off the Block Games | yard games
Sweet Buffet Lady | linens, rentals, popcorn & candy buffets
Jessica Rockwell Hair & Makeup | hair & makeup
Ceremony PNW | officiant
Forever Events | coordinator/planner
Lil Cakery | baker
For the Luv of Bridal | bridal gowns
J Hilburn Custom Menswear | menswear
Save the Day Floral | florist
Events & Weddings by Nicole | coordinator/planner
Fun Frames Photo Booth | photobooth
Bistro 76/Costa Davis Catering | catering
Lighting the Sound Productions | uplighting
Summers Event Rentals | farm tables
Sixpence Wedding and Event Rentals | wood benches
Before the event, you’ll receive a digital wedding planning magazine
to help you get to know our featured vendors.
When you attend the open house:
- You’ll check in and choose a self-guided or professionally guided tour.
pro tip: bring a bag to carry anything the vendors give you, and name/email address labels to enter their giveaways… and make sure you wear shoes suitable for grass & gravel.
- Enter your name into the raffle for the main gift basket giveaway
- Visit with local wedding vendors and schedule meetings or book on site
- Watch live professional makeup & hair happening
- Watch a mock wedding to help you envision your wedding day at the farm
- Walk around the beautiful property and take in the trees, the private river access, the cows, and the incredible views